Monday, March 19, 2012

Remembering a school exhibition...

Beginning of May 2011, during the last semester of my Art MA, we had a little exhibition in the Unirii Square, Timisoara. I never understood what our exact theme supposed to be, so I guess everyone that participated created something of their own, something that would really relate to their creative style. I did the same, I made a circle composition combined with stripes, disposed on three pieces of material (banners). The colours I have used are green, gold and white, which I combined in a way to balance my work. The exhibition was opened for a few days, I think it was in a weekend. Anyway, its good I took the pictures right after we finished setting up the exhibition, because the next days were rainy days, I didnt even go to check after if my works were still alive :P. Well, hope you enjoy!


And other works from the exhibition...







No comments:

Post a Comment